Klemm

The Klemm Leichtflugzeugbau light aircraft company was founded by Hanns Klemm in 1926 at Böblingen, Germany, using ideas he had developed while working as a designer for other companies.  Klemm’s designs were monoplanes that featured large wooden wings, light-weight airframes and small engines.  They were produced and used as sport and primary training aircraft through World War II, with a brief revival between 1952 and 1959.

KL-25